Dear Friends, Colleagues & Partners,
With a vaccine on the horizon there are many reasons why we can enter 2021 with some fresh optimism, despite the fact that things may take a step backwards before we accelerate out of these unprecedented times. On behalf of the team at The Insights People, we wish you all the best for the year ahead.
One thing we are very proud of at The Insights People is how our methodology and real-time data has continually provided our clients with unrivalled understanding of how attitudes, behaviour and consumption has changed, and will change – and more importantly what that means for their businesses and how they need to adapt to improve their ROI.
Over the course of 2020, we’ve had many clients come to us, and ask us to not only expand Kids Insights into other markets, but also when we will launch Parents Insights into other markets.
It was always in our plans to launch Parents Insights internationally, but with the demand for our new service clearly being there and the ability to ultimately create the most comprehensive and dynamic market intelligence on families – the decision was made to launch Parents Insights on the 1 January 2021, in June last year.
After months of hard work and collaboration, we are delighted to launch Parents Insights in not one, not two, not three but 13 markets at once! So Parents Insights is now available in: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, India, Mexico, Russia, Spain, UK & US.
So, let me take a moment to explain why Parents Insights is going to be so special and firmly position The Insights People to be the global leader in kids, parents, and family market intelligence:
- We will survey more than 200 different parents of children between the age of 1 – 16 every week in each country every week or (2,500 in total a week across the 13 countries) – these parents will be age and gender representative.
- By surveying 2,500 parents a week – that equates to more than 130,000 in total a year or c10,000 per country providing our data with up to 99% statistical significance.
- In addition to our real-time portal, clients will also receive 16 On Track Reports every year, regular exclusive webinars, and weekly insight bulletins.
- Our incredible team of data scientists will also be linking the data with our kids data to provide unrivalled comprehensive analysis and understanding of family ecosystems.
- All of the new tools which we are building for Kids Insights clients will become available for Parents Insights clients too…. But I will say more about that next time!
And, not only has our team launched the new service, but they have reviewed data, research and trends to make 10 predictions for our inaugural Parents Insights Future Forecast report – which is available to be downloaded at: www.parentsinsights.com/futureforecast
Our forecasts and predictions cover a range of areas such as sustainability, automation, and nostalgia, showcasing what 2021 could hold for the future of parenting and families around the world. But rather than me list that here, it is far easier to download it and go through it with a nice cup of tea or coffee!
From a business perspective, I am incredibly humbled and excited about what our team has planned for 2021. We believe from initial feedback that some of our latest innovations are going to change the way in which companies use data and insights, and I look forward to sharing these over the coming weeks and months, and if you are a brand that focuses on kids, parents, and families we would ask that before you finalise your 2021 plans, you speak to one of our incredible team – it will be time well spent.